Noel is sort of Christmasy and it is the season.... Holly or Christy? But I'm a blond.....
So as you know, our little puppy Noel passed away Saturday morning.
Noel's entire family hadn't been adopted out yet. She had one sister remaining that was in foster care. As a way to honor Noel's memory,we decided to take in her sister as part of the family. She's not replacing Noel; we'll remember her each time we tell the story about how she came into the family.
So now, we need to name the puppy. Ideas?
![]()
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Noel is sort of Christmasy and it is the season.... Holly or Christy? But I'm a blond.....
I have a couple of suggestions
Saku
Aneko
Minya
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Noel makes me think of Christmas, and since this is her sister, maybe Joy would be fitting.
If not then call her VTgal! jk [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
not Christy LOL
What do you think about Sheba or maybe Destiny
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I did not know. I'm sorry for your loss.
when one of our three dogs pass away it will be a very bad day. I may even have to miss work. They are really family.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Woops- can I get a shoe horn to get my feet out of mi meutf [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
what about Keyarra, I have a few dogs....tequilla and bicardi
*~WhaT*HaVe*i*BeCoMe?*mY*SwEEteSt*FriEnD~
~EvErYonE*I*KnoW*GoEs*AwAy*In*tHe*EnD~*
zoey......... name it zoey
Cant we all just get along?
Bookmarks